Vintage Romance

Monday 19 November 2012

The Girl Who Didn't Make Sense

Everyone came back from the trip a few weeks ago and since then, it's been mighty awkward between Oliver and I. The thing is, Oliver can be an ass at times. Which is freaking annoying. But I put up with it. Because I am the greatest person you will ever meet.

His 'being an ass' characteristics are:
; not starting the conversation first.
I don't like starting conversations. Oliver of all fucking people should know. What part of hating everyone on this goddamned planet do you not understand? I want to talk to him. But I can't. Because I'm socially awkward. But if I don't talk to him there wouldn't be a conversation to start with. And I want a conversation. With Oliver, not anyone else.

; being an ass on the internet.
He is the funniest person you will most probably ever meet. But it's a different story on the internet. People on the internet expect you to be funny and full of life and just plain fucking awesome. But he's not. It's like he's dead on the internet. Which is annoying. He literally doesn't do anything there. It's like he's not in the game he's just there, y'know? And it bothers me. Because I am an exceptionally pleasant person on the internet because no one knows me.

; not being interested in my interests
Which is the fucking worse. I get interested or at least pretend to be on whatever shit he likes and thinks is cool. I told him to watch Sherlock because it is an insane fandom and once you get into it, it's like family. But he said and I quote, 'It's too long.'. GURL SIT DOWN. Sherlock is probably the best thing you could ever come across (other than Supernatural and Doctor Who. Superwholock fandom for the win). 

It just sucks. But I still like him. I have issues.

But so does he.

No comments:

Post a Comment