Vintage Romance

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Obama Won, You Peasants

The day before the election, I prayed for Obama to win. Yes, I prayed. Because Obama is my best friend even thought he doesn't know it. And then today, when I found out the perfect person that is Barack Obama won the election, I freaked.

Even though I don't live in America and all, I'm just really happy, okay? And when I found out on twitter, my inner fangirl for Obama just came out and I just ran around my house screaming. I found out at about 4 p.m. today and I called my mom who told me she didn't really care because we don't live in America. Well, excuse you. Anyway, Obama is just so awesome! I hope he can make the changes he promised come true! 

GO BARACK OBAMA! 

And to be frank, I seriously wonder what Romney is doing right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment