Vintage Romance

Thursday 17 January 2013

Rory And His Jacket

High school is getting better (I guess). The teachers are becoming bitchier but I think I can handle it. Hannah is keeping me company and Seamus and I still have a good friendship going on. Plus, Jenna-Louise is still the companion.

And the thing that made high school so much better is the fact that Rory and I hung out with each other. (I wanted to put eight thousand exclamation marks but I feel to lazy) We talked and he has this habit to wear a jacket over his uniform and he just looks absolutely adorable!

He just texted me one random night and said he was sorry because he didn't talk to me in the 3 weeks I've been in high school and obviously being the kind person I am I said it was fine even though it wasn't. He said he wanted to hang out the next day and we hung out and we've been walking with each other everyday since. I guess you could call it a school date.

No comments:

Post a Comment