Vintage Romance

Friday 4 January 2013

Excuse You

So I saw Rory with his black jacket today. I love it when he wears his jacket over his uniform. Rory can you stop being so sexy?

ANYWAY I SAW THIS BITCH HANGING OUT WITH HIM AND THEN SHE HIT HIM IN THE ARM UM, EXCUSE YOU. Did he say you could hit him? Did I say you could hit him?

I used to hang out with Rory ALL the time and he'd always wait outside my class for me so we could hang out and when I got a rose for Valentine's Day he was like, "I'm gonna kill the person who gave you that". It's too bad I realized my feelings too late. What if he likes her? What if she likes him? How I wished he still had feelings for me. He used to like me okay. His friends told me and I believed them because he really acted like he did! I thought being in high school meant that maybe we can continue our friendship and if he really got over me then at least we could still be friends. But all he's doing is avoiding me. I just hope this gets worked out soon before I go to a different school.

And that bitch better stop hanging out with him because I will skin her alive. I mean, excuse you, you have a boyfriend. Why don't you go hit your boyfriend's arm you whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment