Vintage Romance

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Public Display

So I went out today (I know, I went out) and I swear to god, I saw Dean like, 15 feet away from me and he didn't see me which was good because I didn't want him to.

If you don't know who Dean is, back the fuck up because I think I mentioned him in my either my first, second or third post on this website. Don't worry, it's only like, 2 pages back.

Anyway, he was with this girl and his brother and I just panicked because I don't want him seeing me and coming over to talk to me. I would be obliged to actually talk to him and just, no.

Please note that I am not jealous. I broke up with him. Not the other way around. Plus, that was months ago. Even though I have to admit, he has moved on fast. Having 2 girlfriends after our break up. Um, okay Dean. Okay.

Anyway, I went shopping with my mom and I just bought a ton of things and I'm so happy. I practically have  a whole new wardrobe which makes me very happy because I love fashion, and the stuff in my closet has been there for almost 2 years and I just needed a change. And there was this gorgeous top at Forever 21 and you just should've seen how happy I was when I found my size. (S, because I'm 15 and I haven't stopped growing yet. Well, I hope I'm still growing. Otherwise, I would be freakishly small).

And then my mom and I went back home and we cleared out my closet to give some clothes to charity and I just feel so happy. You know what would make me more happy? IF EMMA DIDN'T TELL RORY SHIT ABOUT MY CRUSH ON HIM. That's right, I'm not over it yet. Still not talking to her. He's still not talking to me.

Anyway, I watched Rise Of The Guardians the other day and warning as a spoiler alert is ahead.

OH MY GOD I CRIED LIKE, 3 TIMES WHEN SANDMAN DIED IT WAS LIKE A PART OF ME DIED I HAD SO MANY FEELINGS AND I TOTALLY SHIP THE TOOTH FAIRY AND JACK FROST.

Okay, have a nice holiday guise. I'll be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment