Vintage Romance

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Not Like The Other

I hate that I'm not photogenic. I have to take at least 15 pictures to get a picture of me that actually looks decent. My mom has the same problem. But my sister on the other hand..

She never has an embarrassing picture. She's so photogenic, it's annoying. She has so little imperfections compared to me. I have a flat nose, an ugly forehead and freckles just everywhere on my face. I have the ugliest feet ever and my voice is just annoying. I know you should love yourself for who you are but how do you love yourself when you look..ugly?

At least I know the fact that Rory used to like me. For me.

But getting back on the topic, it's hard. It really is. When you have the most beautiful sister and you're just there but you're not really there. It sucks. I'm not photogenic, I'm not pretty, I'm not what society wants.

And it's not a nice thing to carry on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment