Vintage Romance

Monday 3 December 2012

Minds Change Like The Weather, Guise.

Well haven't I been on hiatus?

Screw Oliver. He's being such an ass! And he's only being an ass to me. Just, ugh.

I have a little crush on this guy named Rory. He's really sweet and funny and it's just a little crush. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I asked my friend, Emma, to talk to him for me. Y'know, butter me up. I know, I need a lot of help. No judging.

I got Emma's facebook password and I read her conversation with Rory and what she said just, infuriated me. She practically told him I had a crush on him! Like, what? She was like, "This guy she has a crush on likes Emma Stone and Spiderman and Batman or something." and he said that he likes all those things but he kept denying that I had a little crush on him. But Emma just went overboard. She told him the thing that he said to me that made me feel so happy, I jumped around the house because what he said was so sweet. So obviously, he knows it's him whom I like.

So now, Rory knows I have a crush on him and I feel like killing myself. If he tells anybody about this, my life will be ruined. Because Rory isn't the kind of guy girls like. He's funny and all but the girls at my school don't find him attractive. Well that's bullshit, he's plenty attractive. But I guess it's good for me. I mean, no competition. Anyways, if they find out, I will be teased to no end and just, I won't be able to live it down.

And it's not cool for a friend to tell your crush you like him, Emma. It really isn't.

Getting back to what Rory responded, he said that he didn't like me like that. Just as a friend. So I'm pretty sure I just got friendzoned. I think I'm the first female to get friendzoned.

He said that he's no good for me and I guess he was thinking about his crush on me earlier this year because, I don't know, it just looked like it from the chat. Yes, I can predict what people are thinking about by their replies. And he said he would make a bad boyfriend. Well, let's see how you do by trying it out on me!

I know it wasn't cool to login to Emma's facebook like that but I had to know what she said. I really did! And now that I know, I can begin my six degrees of separation (but seriously though, have you guys heard that song? It is perfection. It's by the script. Another song that I can relate to is 'The Moment I Knew' by Taylor Swift. And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band by The Beatles. We're getting off topic now. Well, at least I am).
To quote Avatar Roku (because I am ridiculously in love with A:tla):
When love is real, it finds a way.
And I totally believe that. Can you believe it? A cartoon show gives better advice than most shows nowadays. But it's true. At least I think it is.

So now, I'm giving Emma the silent treatment because she was an ass but she doesn't know that. But I'll forgive her one day. Just not today. Because I'm too busy being sad about Rory. And the thing is, he used to have a crush on me. But I just thought of him as a friend that time. And now I like him. But he doesn't like me. And now I hate myself. And now Oliver doesn't know shit about this. But we're drifting away and it's like he doesn't know I exist anymore. He's not talking or texting or calling like he did the last time.

Well, Rory and I will be in the same school next year because I'll be in high school and he's already in high school (he's 2 years my senior, guise) so we'll basically see each other everyday and I'm afraid I'll like him even more and mess up my plan on moving on (not that I actually have a plan. But I will have a plan. Soon) because he has the cutest eyes ever and his new haircut is just so cute and just, ugh. He's really funny too and he's so goddamned sweet and he's such a gentleman and I'm gonna stop gushing over him before I explode.

And Oliver, well, screw him. We were never really together anyway and now he's ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder and just basically avoiding me. And I didn't do shit. Anyway, Oliver brought this on himself and now Rory is my little crush.



No comments:

Post a Comment